Summary of Services
Olive Tree Services provides a variety of options for care at home in Oxfordshire, with our kind and capable care assistants, including regular visits during the day and evening, 24 hour live-in care, respite and convalescent care.
Our aim is to help you to live in your own home so that you can enjoy its comforts and familiar surroundings, enabling you to lead the most independent and enjoyable life that you can, for as long as you can.
We understand that everybody’s needs are different and therefore ensure that all our care is individually planned.
- Dressing/undressing, washing, showering, bathing, oral care, hair care, shaving, continence care and toileting.
- Companionship, social activities and outings
- General housework, shopping, cooking, laundry and cleaning
- Assistance with going to bed and getting up in the morning
- Help with the care of family pets
- We help you to live in your own home for as long as possible. We want you to enjoy the familiar surroundings of your own home to help you to lead the most independent and enjoyable life that you can.
- We arrange a tailored home care plan to enable you to continue to lead the most fulfilling life possible. We work with you to overcome challenges such as immobility, frailty or illness.
- Our care assistants would live with you 24 hours per day, helping with:
- Personal care (dressing/undressing, washing, showering, bathing, oral care, hair care, shaving, continence care, toileting etc),
- Supervision of medication (gently reminding you to take prescribed medication),
- Administration of medication where appropriate
- Housework – cooking, cleaning, laundry
- Shopping, visits to places of worship, clubs, friends, etc.
- Companionship – reading you the paper or your favourite books, eating with you, playing chess or draughts… the reassurance that there is always someone in the house night and day gives peace of mind to you and those who love you that you will never be left without help if it is needed.
Care assistants for those with Alzheimer’s or severe memory loss
- If your loved-one suffers from severe memory loss, we will provide a suitably trained and experienced care assistants.
Care assistants of clients with severe illnesses or needing end-of-life (palliative) care
- Individuals in situations of severe or life-limiting illness have special needs. Our care assistants would support medical and nursing staff.
Tradesmen and Professionals
- We will supply CRB-checked tradesmen such as electricians, plumbers, gardeners, tree surgeons, and decorators on request. We will introduce you to the trusted and vetted tradesperson after which you or your family will deal with him or her directly.
Convalescent care at home
- Following a time in hospital, you will wish to get home as soon as possible. Having a care assistants on hand to support and help you will aid recovery time, and also provide immediate help if anything untoward happens.
- One of our experienced care managers will carry out a free, no-obligation assessment of your (or your loved-one’s) needs. They will then discuss your needs with you, and your family if you wish them to be involved.